Tuesday, November 3, 2009

GRAND OPENING PARTY & VICTORIA'S FAREWELL

So this will be a very crazy weekend with our Launch Party and all, and I might still be trying to figure out what to wear... well, in my whole time with beScene Magazine I've been BLESSED with a wardrobe angel, someone who has rescued me from my deepest and darkest fashion emergencies, She has styled and suplied endless amounts of magic to our editorials, and most likely will do it again with her 10% OFF in the ENTIRE STORE Party this Friday November 6th.. I Know, isn't this angel so amazing with timing? Right on time for our Big Day.. So i Shall go and find the latest fashion BOOM so i can be ready to "Take The Night", and since they do manage massive amounts of couture, maybe you should too =)




Yes, We LOVE The Rabbit Hole, so this Friday Nov 6th BE Scene & BE there =)

See you There!

-Bobby


No comments:

Post a Comment