Monday, October 12, 2009

BRPR + MODO 7

BR-PR is an amazing PR firm located in the heart of Miami Beach. Throughout the year, they hold what are considered by many to be the most lavish, stylish, classy, and down right funnest events in our community. on Wednesday, October 7, 2009, they held an event on the 53rd floor of the amazing 900 Brickell Bay building. As soon as the elevator opened, I was greeted by a splash of colors on a painting of what seemed to be a tribute to AC/DC. I immediately knew I would be in for a treat. When I turned the corner of the spacious loft, I was breath taken. Not only by the amazing art work that was strategically placed on the walls, but by the moving view that extended out to the depths of the Atlantic Ocean. Photographers and art lovers had a field day enjoying the variety of interesting work there was to look at by artists such as Dario Zana, Alejandro Varela, Esteban Rivero, Sofia Abboud, and quite a number of others. My personal favorite was a piece by Claudio Roncoli. A few moments after being mind-boggled, Joey Funk (one of our talented photographers, and graphic designers, who took photo-ops all night) & I had the pleasure of meeting Gerard Bush & Christopher Renz--the dynamic duo that makes up BR-PR. It is no wonder that these two individuals are so good at what they do; they were so down to earth and enthusiasm jumps at you from the second you meet them. I enjoy working with those individuals who give off nothing but great energy and good vibrations, and these two do just that! After business came the fun. I made my way over to the bar where a friendly face mixed drinks in front of the eclectic spins of the DJ. Funk and I grabbed ourselves a couple of drinks and headed for the balcony, where the other work of art awaited us. To the right we had the spectacular view of Fisher Island and the Port of Miami. Directly in front of us, A HUGE, bright yellow moon that seemed to be painted on the midnight sky. And to the left, a sea of lights that words would not do justice explaining. I am excited for the future and what's in store for our collaboration with this multi-faceted company!

Check out some of the pictures from the night's event:














For more on BR-PR, check out their website @ br-prmiami.com

xoxo
SceneQueen Sabb
beTrue. beYou. beScene

No comments:

Post a Comment