Sunday, October 11, 2009

Beyonce...

just pissed me off. I'm gonna start off by saying that YES, it's very clear and obvious that she IS talented and is a great entertainer. It's also obvious, however, that Beyonce's been shopping in Lady Gaga's closet. I just saw her new video for "Sweet Dreams" (love the song) && I got rather peeved. First, she goes a` la Lady Gage in her "Single Ladies" video by going sans-pants. Now in this one, she's rocking the EXACT SAME Thierry Mugler metal suite (circa 1995). I know, I know, many artists often wear the same vintage designer creations for music videos, but usually ones less subtle and unoticeable and after the hype is over. This was a definite fashion DON`T! Seriously girl, start your own trend!!!! The only thing i liked about this video was the waist cincher bodysuit that had the cut outs ... and even that had a taste of Gaga!

here's a link to the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWq3kobYOQk

xoxo,
SceneQueen Sabb
beTrue. beYOU (cough cough lol). beScene.

No comments:

Post a Comment