Monday, August 17, 2009

Nothing is as it Seems

i try to make myself believe
that everything is just as it seems
but as time passes by
that thought leaves my mind

through the ups and downs
and highs and lows
i try to sit back
and go with the flow

it`s hard not to stress
when everything seems a mess
and tho i want to take control
i find it easier to let go

i`ve just got to be
and set my mind free
in order to breathe
and live happy and prosperly

the negative energy
i try and erase
and place positivity
in it`s place

i don`t understand
how it slips thru my hand
as i say these thinqs i must do
that never seem to go thru

i play it in my head
exactly as it should go
but somehow it flips
and i can`t run my own show

so i say all these things
i know i should do
in the end i fall down
secretly wanting to

but i rise from the fall
and i conquer it all
don`t need you on my team
bc i just realized nothing is as it seems
________________________

be true. be you. be scene

No comments:

Post a Comment