Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Stay Classy, Ft. Laudy




EVERYONE must to go check out the extraordinary W Hotel Fort Lauderdale for a night of fabulosity and fun. You can either kick back and relax at the “Living Room” while sipping on some cocktails and listening to music, or enjoy an evening of fine dining at the trendy “Steak 954”.

This is what one person says about the ultra lavishing W Hotel Ft. Lauderdale: “As I arrive at the new W hotel with its feng shui design and blue hued brick, I am greeted by a gang of cute boys eager to park my car. A cool vibe permeates the arrival area. Mood lighting transports me from my stressful, rushed life to an ultra trendy haven where I can just let it flow. This is not your standard hotel lobby, this is a W Hotel lobby, where you can people watch for days and see all the action through overhead tilted mirrors. There is comfy seating all around the bar and outside on the veranda, a very cool fire pit is a gathering place for hipsters. I just love a fire pit on an outdoor veranda, although in Fort Lauderdale you really don’t need them for warmth — they just have high cool factor in my book.”

And of course, what posh hotel would be complete without a guestlist full of celebrities? Blake Lively and Cindy Crawford were Scene on a beautiful night, amongst the many others that have discovered this A-List hotspot.
be seen...in the scene
Carla Caceres

No comments:

Post a Comment